Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cafe Lalo


Cafe au Lait at Cafe Lalo

I met up with my good friend, Eric Munson for lunch every week, for what felt like at least one semester our Freshman year at NYU. Five years later, we still get together for a coffee. It's always nice to catch up.
Yesterday, went to Cafe Lalo- as made famous in the movie, You've Got Mail, and highly recommended by my friend, Lauren.

Eric is also semi-responsible for the title of my blog. He came over one morning and I was feeding him Fage yogurt and honey when I asked if he wanted a "Big spoon or a little spoon?" I forgot what he chose, but I do remember he wasn't a big fan of the yogurt.


Muns


My Parisian Breakfast: Croissant, Fruit Preserves and Cafe au Lait

We will definitely be returning for the food and the beautiful atmosphere in the summertime.


Cakes, Tarts and Candies

No comments: