Monday, January 26, 2009

Pizza & Juice

I haven't been cooking/baking lately- at least nothing worth writing about. Therefore, I am posting about a meal from what feels like eons ago: the BEST pizza and juice combo I've ever had the pleasure of eating. It's not just any pizza and juice... it's real Italian pizza and juice.

I was looking through some of my old photos from when I was living in London, and this was during my spring break. It was taken in Bergamo, Italy in March 2006. I ate a lot of pizza while I was in Italy, but this was from a pizza shop in Cite Alta that had a variety of Sicilian slices that they cut up for you. I think they also sold pastries.

The juice (what most called "ABC Juice") was an interesting blend of carrots, oranges and apparently lemons. We drank a lot of it that week. I enjoy the fact I took pictures of my meals back then too.


Spinach, mushroom, tomato pizza with a juice box

No comments: