Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bagels & Lox

Two weeks ago, Muns (my nickname for Eric) asked if I had any time during weekend to meet up. He said the secret words... smoked fish. So we agreed to meet up on Sunday (Superbowl Sunday, to be exact) to catch up on life and indulge ourselves the Jewish-way: bagels & lox and everything in-between.

After H&H Bagels let me down (Not only was there a long line, but they ran out of Everything bagels and wouldn't have more for another 20 minutes), I went to Fairway to meet Muns. We got fresh cream cheese, freshly sliced lox, capers, red onion and coffee.

While my coffee press failed, the bagels were a success.


Muns putting a schmear on his bagel

mine, layered as follows: bagel, cream cheese, thinly sliced red onions, capers, sliced tomato, lox.

No comments: