Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Buffalo Wings

Superbowl Sunday... the beginning of the end for me.

I made my famous guacamole. Delish.

Then I also made Fried Buffalo Wings.


Washed and left to dry for 3 hrs in the fridge


The end result.

What I did to get there:
-separated the wings into 2 parts. Washed, let dry for a few hours as to eliminate oil splatter.
-heated a pot of canola oil
-made a special hot sauce of Red Cayenne Pepper Sauce (ie Red Devil), melted butter, cayenne pepper, and dried minced garlic
-deep fried the chicken wings, 4 at a time for about 6 minutes each batch. drained on paper towels
-coated in sauce
-Poured on
...But I gotta be honest with you. This is not my favorite blue cheese dressing. I would've made it myself, but I was already making so many other things. I chose this particular one because it was all natural. But it was too sweet for my taste.
-Chopped celery sticks
-Served on a platter only to inhale them minutes later.
Nom nom nom

No comments: