Friday, April 9, 2010

Snap

Here is an interesting article from the NY Times about people taking photos of their meal before eating it. As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting pictures of meals I've ordered/made and that is because I don't take pictures of them anymore. It is more common than you know, and now that I don't feel silly taking pictures of a cheeseburger in mixed company because everyone else does it, I've all of a sudden lost interest.

However, since I have a new camera I might as well get some practice in. Perhaps I will carry it around with me more often as soon as I get a smaller bag to tote it around. Plus, there is a great quote in the article:
In 1825, the French philosopher and gourmand Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin wrote, “Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are.”

I would love to hear what people think of me after seeing pictures of what I eat: a fast food junkie? a picky eater? a sweet tooth? "bacon girl"?

No comments: