Thursday, March 26, 2009

P.S. - Max Brenner's

While we're on the topic of Chocolate, let me post this warming beverage.

If you've never been to Max Brenner's - Chocolate by the Bald Man, please for the love of all things delicious, go and treat yourself to a warm hug mug of hot chocolate. Seriously, these little handleless mugs are adorable. This one has little cocoa puffs in it, giving it depth, texture and whimsy-- the guys I was with were very amused by it. (Thanks to Bril for introducing me to this concoction)

The wait may be long and it is not cheap, but it is so worth it.

The first time I got to go to Max Brenner's was last year for my birthday. My friend, James O., treated me lunch. After perusing the novel they call a menu, I ordered crêpes and they were completely satiating and filling.

A note to novices though: Unless you are okay with having a sugar arrest, please order one chocolate item per meal.
You will thank me.

No comments: